Report NEP-MIG-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Rosso, 2018. "Emigrant Selection and Wages: the Case of Poland," Development Working Papers 440, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 08 Apr 2019.
- Francesco Fasani, 2018. "Immigrant Crime and Legal Status: Evidence from Repeated Amnesty Programs," Working Papers 867, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karamanis, Dimitris & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Mobility of Highly Skilled Individuals and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 88883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olayiwola Oladiran & Anupam Nanda & Stanimira Milcheva, 2018. "Housing Tenure Patterns for British Natives and non-Natives," ERES eres2018_166, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Salwan Saif, 2018. "Naturalization and Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7217, CESifo.
- Matteo Gamalerio, 2018. "Not Welcome Anymore: The Effect of Electoral Incentives on the Reception of Refugees," CESifo Working Paper Series 7212, CESifo.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2018. "Risk Aversion and the Willingness to Migrate in 30 Countries," WIFO Working Papers 569, WIFO.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jan Fidrmuc, 2018. "Comfort and Conformity: A Culture-based Theory of Migration," LICOS Discussion Papers 40518, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sumit S. Deole, 2018. "Justice Delayed is Assimilation Denied: Rightwing Terror, Fear and Social Assimilation of Turkish Immigrants in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7235, CESifo.
- Luc Christiaensen & Joachim De Weerdt & Ravi Kanbur, 2018. "Decomposing the Contribution of Migration to Poverty Reduction: Methodology and Application to Tanzania," LICOS Discussion Papers 40618, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.