Report NEP-EUR-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Gabrielli & Sergio Copiello & Pietro Bonifaci, 2018. "Italian housing market during expansion and downturn: a cluster analysis approach based on spatial data," ERES eres2018_147, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Shimaa Elkomy & Zahra Murad & Veronica Veleanu, 2018. "Does Leadership Matter for Healthcare Service Quality? Evidence from NHS England," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-08, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Boll, Christina & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2018. "Patterns of overeducation in Europe: The role of field of study," HWWI Research Papers 184, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Olayiwola Oladiran & Anupam Nanda & Stanimira Milcheva, 2018. "Housing Tenure Patterns for British Natives and non-Natives," ERES eres2018_166, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Girardi, Alessandro & Ventura, Marco & Margani, Patrizia, 2018. "An Indicator of Credit Crunch using Italian Business Surveys," MPRA Paper 88839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wu, 2018. "Media and Foreign Institutional Ownership of European REITs," ERES eres2018_234, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Klingler, Anna-Lena & Luthander, Rasmus, 2018. "Market diffusion of residential PV and battery systems driven by self-consumption: A comparison of Sweden and Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S18/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Alexander Bick & Bettina BrÃ¼ggemann & Nicola Fuchs-SchÃ¼ndeln & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz, 2018. "Long-term Changes in Married Couples' Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s," Working Papers 2018-069, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cantarero-Prieto, David & Pascual-Sáez, Marta & Blázquez-Fernández, Carla, 2018. "Well-being and intended early retirement among older European workers: does job satisfaction matter? A 6-Wave follow-up," MPRA Paper 89077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Fasani, 2018. "Immigrant Crime and Legal Status: Evidence from Repeated Amnesty Programs," Working Papers 867, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Laura McCann & Norman Hutchison & Alastair Adair, 2018. "External funding of major capital projects in the UK HE sector: issues of demand, supply and market timing?," ERES eres2018_88, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Salwan Saif, 2018. "Naturalization and Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7217, CESifo.
- Bossler, Mario & Oberfichtner, Michael & Schnabel, Claus, 2018. "Employment adjustments following rises and reductions in minimum wages: New insights from a survey experiment," Discussion Papers 106, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Johannes Hermle & Andreas Peichl, 2018. "Jointly Optimal Taxes for Different Types of Income," CESifo Working Paper Series 7248, CESifo.
- Maria Garrone & Johan Swinnen, 2018. "Mark-up Volatility in Food Value Chains: Evidence from France and Italy," LICOS Discussion Papers 40318, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Matej Kuc, 2018. "Cost Efficiency of European Cooperative Banks," Working Papers IES 2018/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2018.
- Joseph-Alexander Zeitler & Christian Ott & Sven Bienert, 2018. "Determinants of lease terms in residential markets and their implications for economic sustainability," ERES eres2018_145, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Matteo Gamalerio, 2018. "Not Welcome Anymore: The Effect of Electoral Incentives on the Reception of Refugees," CESifo Working Paper Series 7212, CESifo.
- Mavropoulos, Antonios & Xiong, Qizhou, 2019. "Housing consumption and macroprudential policies in Europe: An ex ante evaluation," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Péterlé, 2018. "Ethnic gaps in educational attainment and labor-market outcomes : evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01878878, HAL.
- Marianna Belloc & Paolo Naticchioni & Claudia Vittori, 2018. "Urban Wage Premia, Cost of Living, and Collective Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 7253, CESifo.
- Brochet, Francois & Limbach, Peter & Bazhutov, Dmitry & Betzer, André & Doumet, Markus, 2020. "Where Does Investor Relations Matter the Most?," CFR Working Papers 18-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Michael Klien & Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2018. "Voter Turnout and Intergenerational Redistribution," Discussion Papers 18/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sumit S. Deole, 2018. "Justice Delayed is Assimilation Denied: Rightwing Terror, Fear and Social Assimilation of Turkish Immigrants in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7235, CESifo.
- Elenka Brenna & Lara Gitto, 2018. "Adult education, the use of Information and Communication Technologies and the impact on quality of life: a case study," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def073, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Anna Rosso, 2018. "Emigrant Selection and Wages: the Case of Poland," Development Working Papers 440, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 08 Apr 2019.
- Hieke van der Kloet, 2018. "Local homebuyers in the Groningen earthquake region," ERES eres2018_43, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Davide Antonioli & Grazia Cecere & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2018. "Information communication technologies and environmental innovations in firms: joint adoptions and productivity effects," SEEDS Working Papers 1118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2018.
- Björkegren, Evelina, 2018. "Neighborhoods and youth health: Everybody needs good neighbors?," Working Paper Series 2018:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Boll, Christina & Lagemann, Andreas, 2018. "The gender pay gap in the public and private sector in Germany - magnitude, evolution 2010-2014 and main drivers," HWWI Research Papers 183, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Pilar Rey del Castillo & Jaime Villanueva-Garcia, 2018. "Linking Tax Morale and Personal Income Tax in Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 7218, CESifo.
- Joana Cima & Paulo Guimarães & Álvaro Almeida, 2018. "Explaining the gender gap in waiting times for scheduled surgery in the Portuguese National Health Service," FEP Working Papers 607, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.