Advertising as a Reminder: Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- He, Chen & Klein, Tobias, 2018. "Advertising as a Reminder : Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," Discussion Paper 2018-018, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- He, Chen & Klein, Tobias, 2018. "Advertising as a Reminder : Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," Discussion Paper 2018-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- He, Chen & Klein, Tobias, 2018. "Advertising as a reminder: Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," CEPR Discussion Papers 12948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:15:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11129-016-9179-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Groote, Olivier & Verboven, Frank, 2016.
"Subsidies and Myopia in Technology Adoption: Evidence from Solar Photovoltaic Systems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier De Groote & Frank Verboven, 2016. " Subsidies and myopia in technology adoption: evidence from solar photovoltaic systems," Working Papers Department of Economics 547933, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Sovinsky Goeree, 2008. "Limited Information and Advertising in the U.S. Personal Computer Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1017-1074, September.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg, 2003. "Advertising, learning, and consumer choice in experience good markets: an empirical examination," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1007-1040, August.
- Jura Liaukonyte & Thales Teixeira & Kenneth C. Wilbur, 2015. "Television Advertising and Online Shopping," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 311-330, May.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter Hitsch & Puneet Manchanda, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Advertising Dynamics," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 107-144, June.
- Ackerberg, Daniel A, 2001. "Empirically Distinguishing Informative and Prestige Effects of Advertising," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(2), pages 316-333, Summer.
- Oleg Melnikov, 2013. "Demand For Differentiated Durable Products: The Case Of The U.S. Computer Printer Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1277-1298, April.
- Draganska, Michaela & Klapper, Daniel, 2010. "Choice Set Heterogeneity and the Role of Advertising: An Analysis with Micro and Macro Data," Research Papers 2063, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Randall A. Lewis & Justin M. Rao, 2015. "The Unfavorable Economics of Measuring the Returns to Advertising," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(4), pages 1941-1973.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic demand; limited attention; reminder advertising; adoption model;
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-07-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2018-07-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-PAY-2018-07-16 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.