Report NEP-PAY-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroaki Ogawa, 2018. "Access of micro-, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) to finance in North and Central Asia," MPDD Policy Briefs PB77, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Ben Fung & Scott Hendry & Warren E. Weber, 2018. "Swedish Riksbank Notes and Enskilda Bank Notes: Lessons for Digital Currencies," Staff Working Papers 18-27, Bank of Canada.
- Obryan Poyser, 2018. "Herding behavior in cryptocurrency markets," Papers 1806.11348, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole & Nolte, André & Pohlan, Laura & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2018. "Do Digital Information Technologies Help Unemployed Job Seekers Find a Job? Evidence from the Broadband Internet Expansion in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11555, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew Burnie, 2018. "Exploring the Interconnectedness of Cryptocurrencies using Correlation Networks," Papers 1806.06632, arXiv.org.
- Dominique Guegan, 2017. "Public Blockchain versus Private blockhain," Post-Print halshs-01524440, HAL.
- Thomas Walther & Tony Klein, 2018. "Exogenous Drivers of Cryptocurrency Volatility - A Mixed Data Sampling Approach To Forecasting," Working Papers on Finance 1815, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Santiago Rosado I Orquín, 2018. "Can citizens transform companies? Monitoring of the online reputation of companies by consumers," Working Papers 2018/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Chen He & Tobias J. Klein, 2018. "Advertising as a Reminder: Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," CESifo Working Paper Series 7080, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Bounie & Antoine Dubus & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2018. "Selling Strategic Information in Digital Competitive Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 7078, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosario Crino & Giovanni Immordino & Gülen Karakoç-Palminteri & Salvatore Piccolo, 2018. "Fighting Mobile Crime," CSEF Working Papers 504, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- John C. Whitehead & Pamela Wicker, 2018. "Valuing Non-Market Benefits of Participatory Sport Events Using Willingness to Travel: Payment Card vs Random Selection with Mitigation of Hypothetical Bias," Working Papers 18-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Baake, Pio & Sudaric, Slobodan, 2018. "Net Neutrality, Prioritization and the Impact of Content Delivery Networks," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 102, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Guilhem Fabre, 2018.
"China's digital transformation. Why is artificial intelligence a priority for chinese R&D?
[La transformation numérique de la Chine : pourquoi l'intelligence artificielle est-elle devenue une prior," Working Papers halshs-01818508, HAL.
- Adil, Masudul Hasan & Haider, Salman & Hatekar, Neeraj, 2018. "The empirical verification of money demand in case of India: Post-reform era," MPRA Paper 87148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2018.
- Martin Chorzempa & Paul Triolo & Samm Sacks, 2018. "China’s Social Credit System: A Mark of Progress or a Threat to Privacy?," Policy Briefs PB18-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Álvaro Riascos & Juan David Martín & Natalia Serna, 2017. "Welfare Effects of Switching Barriers Through Permanence Clauses: Evidence from the Mobiles Market in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Quantil 016418, Quantil.
- Tadas Limba & Aurimas Šidlauskas, 2018. "Secure personal data administration in the social networks: the case of voluntary sharing of personal data on the Facebook," Post-Print hal-01773973, HAL.
- Marie-Hélène Felt, 2018. "A Look Inside the Box: Combining Aggregate and Marginal Distributions to Identify Joint Distributions," Staff Working Papers 18-29, Bank of Canada.
- Müller, Karsten & Schwarz, Carlo, 2018. "Fanning the Flames of Hate: Social Media and Hate Crime," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 373, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Regine Soppo Ntouba, 2018.
"Mobile Telephony And Economics Growth: Evidence Cameroon 2006-2016
[Téléphonie mobile et Croissance economique: Cas d'étude Cameroun 2006-2016]," Working Papers hal-01794192, HAL.
- Gary Koop & Stuart McIntyre & James Mitchell, 2018. "UK Regional Nowcasting using a Mixed Frequency Vector Autoregressive Model," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2018-07, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Zhu, Haikun, 2018. "Essays on political economy of finance and fintech," Other publications TiSEM 93f94423-e671-4041-bb24-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2018. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do online social networks raise social comparisons?," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tiziano Squartini & Guido Caldarelli & Giulio Cimini & Andrea Gabrielli & Diego Garlaschelli, 2018. "Reconstruction methods for networks: the case of economic and financial systems," Papers 1806.06941, arXiv.org.
- Rina Shahriyani Shahrullah, 2018. "Reinterpreting the Arbitration Legislation for Online Awards in Indonesia," GATR Journals gjbssr512, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Lin Chen & Ping Li & Qiang Li, 2018. "The evolving networks of debtor-creditor relationships with addition and deletion of nodes: a case of P2P lending," Papers 1806.07829, arXiv.org.