The Unfavorable Economics of Measuring the Returns to Advertising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11129-017-9184-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Mckenzie,David J. & Mckenzie,David J., 2016.
"Can business owners form accurate counterfactuals ? eliciting treatment and control beliefs about their outcomes in the alternative treatment status,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7668, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David J., 2016. "Can Business Owners Form Accurate Counterfactuals? Eliciting Treatment and Control Beliefs about Their Outcomes in the Alternative Treatment Status," CEPR Discussion Papers 11280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:13:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11129-015-9155-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall Lewis & Dan Nguyen, 2015.
"Display advertising’s competitive spillovers to consumer search,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 93-115, June.
- Randall Lewis & Dan Nguyen, 2015. "Display advertising’s competitive spillovers to consumer search," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 93-115, June.
- Nick Hanley & Mikolaj Czajkowski, 2016.
"What is the Causal Impact of Knowledge on Preferences in Stated Preference Studies?,"
Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics
2016-09, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Jacob LaRiviere & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Katherine Simpson, 2016. "What is the Causal Impact of Knowledge on Preferences in Stated Preference Studies?," Working Papers 2016-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Klein, Tobias, 2018.
"Advertising as a reminder: Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- He, Chen & Klein, Tobias, 2018. "Advertising as a Reminder : Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," Discussion Paper 2018-018, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Pierre Dubois & Rachel Griffith & Martin O’Connell, 2018.
"The Effects of Banning Advertising in Junk Food Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(1), pages 396-436.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2016. "The effects of banning advertising in junk food markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2016. "The effects of banning advertising in junk food markets," TSE Working Papers 16-647, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2016.
- Liberali, G. & Urban, G.L. & Dellaert, B.G.C. & Tucker, C. & Bart, Y. & Stremersch, S., 2016. "A New Method of Measuring Online Media Advertising Effectiveness: Prospective Meta-Analysis in Marketing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-007-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Weijia (Daisy) Dai & Michael Luca, 2016. "Effectiveness of Paid Search Advertising: Experimental Evidence," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-025, Harvard Business School.
- repec:nbr:nberch:14009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen He & Tobias J. Klein, 2018. "Advertising as a Reminder: Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," CESifo Working Paper Series 7080, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. Scott Holladay & Jacob LaRiviere & David M. Novgorodsky & Michael Price, 2016. "Asymmetric Effects of Non-Pecuniary Signals on Search and Purchase Behavior for Energy-Efficient Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 22939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grundl, Serafin J. & Kim, You Suk, 2017. "Consumer Mistakes and Advertising : The Case of Mortgage Refinancing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-067, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:30-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:130:y:2015:i:4:p:1941-1973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.