Intra- and Inter-Industry Productivity Spillovers in OECD Manufacturing: A Spatial Econometric Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2002.
"Trade and the Transmission of Technology,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9609001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, W., 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9707001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, W., 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Yasar, Mahmut & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2007. "International linkages and productivity at the plant level: Foreign direct investment, exports, imports and licensing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 373-388, April.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. López, 2008. "Is Exporting a Source of Productivity Spillovers?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(4), pages 723-749, December.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1999. "The Impact of Outsourcing and High-Technology Capital on Wages: Estimates For the United States, 1979–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 907-940.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010.
"Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CESifo Working Paper Series 2448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2004. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Interstate Spatial Spillovers, and Manufacturing Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 551-560, May.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 2004. "Asymptotic Distributions of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1899-1925, November.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2004.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers Through Backward Linkages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 605-627, June.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "Does foreign direct investment increase the productivity of domestic firms : in search of spillovers through backward linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2923, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers through Backward Linkages," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 548, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Greenaway, David & Sousa, Nuno & Wakelin, Katharine, 2004. "Do domestic firms learn to export from multinationals?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1027-1043, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daria Onori, 2015.
"Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 398-422, July.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," Working Papers halshs-00806994, HAL.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," AMSE Working Papers 1324, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Michaud, Amanda & Rothert, Jacek, 2014.
"Optimal borrowing constraints and growth in a small open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 326-340.
- Jacek Rothert & Amanda Michaud, 2011. "Optimal Borrowing Constraints and Growth in a Small Open Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 130225, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Rainald Borck & Hyun‐Ju Koh & Michael Pflüger, 2012.
"Inefficient Lock‐In And Subsidy Competition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1179-1204, November.
- Rainald Borck & Hyun-Ju Koh & Michael Pflüger, 2009. "Inefficient Lock-in and Subsidy Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2592, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainald Borck & Hyun-Ju Koh & Michael Pflüger, 2009. "Inefficient lock-in and subsidy competition," Working Papers 070, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Harald Badinger & Peter Egger, 2008. "GM Estimation of Higher Order Spatial Autoregressive Processes in Panel Data Error Component Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tsutomu Harada, 2016. "Estimating innovation input–output matrix and innovation linkages in the East Asian region and the USA," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Sebastian Benz & Mario Larch & Markus Zimmer, 2015.
"Trade in ideas: outsourcing and knowledge spillovers,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 221-237, June.
- Sebastian Benz & Mario Larch & Markus Zimmer, 2014. "Trade in Ideas: Outsourcing and Knowledge Spillovers," ifo Working Paper Series 173, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Nicholas Apergis & Claire Economidou & Ioannis Filippidis, 2009. "International technology spillovers, human capital and productivity linkages: evidence from the industrial sector," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 365-387, November.
- World Bank, 2012. "Trade and Investment Policies to Promote Climate Friendly Technologies in APEC Economies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13038, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsintra-industry spillovers; inter-industry spillovers; productivity; spatial econometrics; research and development;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.