Bank Fragility in Japan, 1995-2003
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstrasse 5, 81679 Munich|
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saito, Makoto & Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2001. "Financial Crises As the Failure of Arbitrage: Implications for Monetary Policy," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(S1), pages 239-270, February.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S., 2001.
"Determinants of the Japan premium: actions speak louder than words,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 283-305, April.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1998. "Determinants of the Japan premium: actions speak louder than words," Working Papers 98-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1999. "Determinants of the Japan Premium: Actions Speak Louder Than Words," NBER Working Papers 7251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kimie Harada, 2000.
"Japan Premium and Stock Prices: Two Mirrors of Japanese Banking Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
7997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kimie Harada, 2005. "Japan premium and stock prices: two mirrors of Japanese banking crises," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 195-211.
- Thomas F. Cargill & Michael M. Hutchison & Takatoshi Ito, 2001. "Financial Policy and Central Banking in Japan," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032856.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.