Financial Crises As the Failure of Arbitrage: Implications for Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kimie Harada, 2005.
"Japan premium and stock prices: two mirrors of Japanese banking crises,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 195-211.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kimie Harada, 2000. "Japan Premium and Stock Prices: Two Mirrors of Japanese Banking Crises," NBER Working Papers 7997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeshi Kimura & Hiroshi Kobayashi & Jun Muranaga & Hiroshi Ugai, 2003. "The effect of the increase in the monetary base of Japan's economy at zero interest rates: an empirical analysis," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 276-312 Bank for International Settlements.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka, 2010.
"Size and Composition of the Central Bank Balance Sheet: Revisiting Japan fs Experience of the Quantitative Easing Policy,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 28, pages 79-106, November.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka, 2009. "Size and Composition of the Central Bank Balance Sheet: Revisiting Japan fs Experience of the Quantitative Easing Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2010. "Size and composition of the central bank balance sheet: revisiting Japan's experience of the quantitative easing policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 42, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kimie Harada, 2004. "Bank Fragility in Japan, 1995-2003," CESifo Working Paper Series 1137, CESifo Group Munich.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kimie Harada, 2003. "Market Evaluations of Banking Fragility in Japan: Japan Premium, Stock Prices, and Credit Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 9589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuga Iakov & Elena Kuzmina, 2016. "Covered interest parity: evidence from Russian money market," EERC Working Paper Series 16/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Rixtel, Adrian van & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana & Souma, Toshiyuki & Suzuki, Kazunori, 2002. "Banking in Japan: Will "Too Big To Fail" Prevail?," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-16, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olivier de Bandt & Christian Pfister, 2003. "Politique monétaire, capital bancaire et liquidité des marchés," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 73(4), pages 213-226.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2004. "Price stability and Japanese monetary policy," Working Paper 04-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:19:y:2001:i:s1:p:239-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.