Provincial Interests and Political Integration: Voting in the French Maastricht Referendum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John G. Matsusaka, 1992. "Economics of Direct Legislation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 541-571.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2004.
"Who wants political integration?: Evidence from the Swedish EU-membership referendum,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1589-1604, July.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2003. "Who Wants Political Integration? Evidence from the Swedish EU-Membership Referendum," Working Paper Series 594, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pierre-Guillaume Meon, 2002.
"Distributive consequences of a monetary union: what can we learn from a referendum?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 581-584.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2002. "Distributive consequences of a monetary union: what can we learn from a referendum?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8390, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gylfason, T, 1995. "The Macroeconomics of European Agriculture," Princeton Studies in International Economics 78, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Thomas Piketty, 2003. "Income Inequality in France, 1901-1998," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(5), pages 1004-1042, October.
More about this item
KeywordsReferendum; agricultural subsidies; European integration; voting.;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2005-12-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2005-12-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-12-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-12-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .