Public Governance. A Blueprint for Political Action and Better Government
This paper sets forth a comprehensive viewpoint about how Public Governance should be assessed and worked-out, by making three contributions to the subject matter. Firstly, it provides the semantics by which this field of learning and practice may become operational in Political Science. Next, a four-tiered framework of analysis is laid bare, which deals with architecture, covenants and safeguards, collective action, and deviant behavior. Afterwards, and focusing on conflict systems, we give heed to the underlying logic of Public Governance, which stems from a network built up around the mechanisms of participation, contest and safeguarding.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (5411) 6314-3000
Fax: (5411) 4314-1654
Web page: http://www.cema.edu.ar/publicaciones/doc_trabajo.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2002. "Incremental cash flows, information sets and conflicts of interest," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 220, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "How trade splits up information sets and dealers carry out their brokerage of asymmetric information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 288, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2001. "The Brokerage of Asymmetric Information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 190, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2002. "How corporate governance and globalization can run afoul of the law and good practices in business: The Enron's disgraceful affair," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 225, Universidad del CEMA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.