The subsidiarity principle and the negative spread. A case in point for the governance of state-owned banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "Public Governance. A Blueprint for Political Action and Better Government," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 297, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
Keywordssubsidiarity; governance; state-owned banks; spread; quasi-fiscal activities;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-11-12 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-12 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .