Stakeholders, transactional environments and conflict systems (mapping on why the founding charter compact becomes the mainstay of corporate governance)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2002. "How corporate governance and globalization can run afoul of the law and good practices in business: The Enron's disgraceful affair," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 225, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "Public Governance. A Blueprint for Political Action and Better Government," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 297, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2003. "THE SEMANTICS OF GOVERNANCE. (The common thread running through corporate, public, and global governance.)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 245, Universidad del CEMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2008. "Who is the ultimate master of contractual, regulatory, discretionary and residual cash flows? An answer from the standpoint of corporate governance," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 368, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
Keywordscharter; corporate governance; stakeholders; transactional environments; conflict-systems; regulatory governance.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-04-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .