How the logic and pragmatics of sinking funds play a part in corporate governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2007. "The rise of corporate governance brokers and how they trade in asymmetric information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 341, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2003. "THE SEMANTICS OF GOVERNANCE. (The common thread running through corporate, public, and global governance.)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 245, Universidad del CEMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2008. "Who is the ultimate master of contractual, regulatory, discretionary and residual cash flows? An answer from the standpoint of corporate governance," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 368, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
Keywordssinking fund; corporate governance; bonds placement; financial hybrids; fixed assets; capital formation; portfolio management.;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .