Estructura de empresa y adopción de tecnología: Conservación de suelos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcos Gallacher, 2001. "Education as an Input in Agricultural Production," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 189, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marcos Gallacher & Elena Barrón & Daniel Lema & Victor Brescia, 2002. "Decision-Environment and Land Tenure: A Comparison of Argentina and the U. S," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 229, Universidad del CEMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benito Amaro, I., 2018. "Economic Incentives For Soil Conservation: A Dinamic Game Model," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275871, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.