A Corporate Finance Cash Flow model with Float
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 1999. "Corporate Governance in Argentina - New Developments through 1991-2000," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 154, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 1999. "The Cash Flow Model with Float: A New Approach to Deal with Valuation and Agency Problems," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 247-279, November.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2011. "GOVERNANCE RISKS. How to measure them by means of the incremental cash-flow model," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 467, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
KeywordsCash Flow; Float; Corporate Finance; Corporate Governance;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.