Transit, Employment and Women on Welfare
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Yingling & Guthrie, Andrew E & Levinson, David M, 2012.
"Impact of light rail implementation on labor market accessibility: A transportation equity perspective,"
The Journal of Transport and Land Use,
Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(3), pages 28-39.
- Yingling Fan & Andrew Guthrie & David Levinson, 2010. "Impact of Light Rail Implementation on Labor Market Accessibility: A Transportation Equity Perspective," Working Papers 000079, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Åslund, Olof & Blind, Ina & Dahlberg, Matz, 2015. "All aboard? Commuter train access and labor market outcomes," Working Paper Series 2015:25, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Yan, Sisi & Delmelle, Eric & Duncan, Michael, 2012. "The impact of a new light rail system on single-family property values in Charlotte, North Carolina," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(2), pages 60-67.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:90-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blumenberg, Evelyn, 2008. "Immigrants and transport barriers to employment: The case of Southeast Asian welfare recipients in California," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Fan, Yingling, 2014. "Transit and job accessibility: an empirical study of access to competitive clusters and regional growth strategies for enhancing transit accessibility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 17-25.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsArchitecture; transit access; transit usage; employment; women on welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt3287s046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .