Impact of light rail implementation on labor market accessibility: A transportation equity perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yingling Fan & Andrew Guthrie & David Levinson, 2010. "Impact of Light Rail Implementation on Labor Market Accessibility: A Transportation Equity Perspective," Working Papers 000079, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blumenberg, Evelyn A. & Ong, Paul M. & Mondschein, Andrew, 2002. "Uneven Access to Opportunities: Welfare Recipients, Jobs, and Employment Support Services in Los Angeles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3mq0b5j4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sanchez, Thomas W., 2008. "Poverty, policy, and public transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 833-841, June.
- Ong, Paul M. & Houston, Douglas, 2002. "Transit, Employment and Women on Welfare," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3287s046, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Rappaport, Jordan, 2008.
"Why do the poor live in cities The role of public transportation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Rappaport, Jordan & Kahn, Matthew E. & Glaeser, Edward, 2008. "Why Do The Poor Live In Cities? The Role of Public Transportation," Scholarly Articles 2958224, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Neil Bania & Laura Leete & Claudia Coulton, 2008. "Job Access, Employment and Earnings: Outcomes for Welfare Leavers in a US Urban Labour Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(11), pages 2179-2202, October.
- Mizuki Kawabata, 2003. "Job access and employment among low-skilled autoless workers in US metropolitan areas," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(9), pages 1651-1668, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Richard J. & Sener, Ipek N., 2016. "Transportation planning and quality of life: Where do they intersect?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 146-155.
- Venter, Christoffel, 2016. "Assessing the potential of bus rapid transit-led network restructuring for enhancing affordable access to employment – The case of Johannesburg's Corridors of Freedom," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 441-449.
- Owen, Andrew & Levinson, David M., 2015.
"Modeling the commute mode share of transit using continuous accessibility to jobs,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 110-122.
- Andrew Owen & David Levinson, 2013. "Modeling the Commute Mode Share of Transit Using Continuous Accessibility to Jobs," Working Papers 000115, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Guthrie, Andrew & Fan, Yingling, 2016. "Developers' perspectives on transit-oriented development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 103-114.
- Boisjoly, Geneviève & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M., 2017. "How to get there? A critical assessment of accessibility objectives and indicators in metropolitan transportation plans," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 38-50.
- Xia, Jianhong(Cecilia) & Nesbitt, Joshua & Daley, Rebekah & Najnin, Arfanara & Litman, Todd & Tiwari, Surya Prasad, 2016. "A multi-dimensional view of transport-related social exclusion: A comparative study of Greater Perth and Sydney," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 205-221.
- Jason Cao, 2013. "The association between light rail transit and satisfactions with travel and life: evidence from Twin Cities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 921-933, September.
More about this item
Keywordstransit; social equity; Twin Cities;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .