Does Customer Auditing Help Chinese Workers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- He, Goujun & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2012. "Does Customer Auditing Help Chinese Workers?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7bb518tz, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1999. "The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293309.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1983.
"On Least Squares Estimation when the Dependent Variable is Grouped,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 737-753.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation When the Dependent Variable is Grouped," Working Papers 539, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Stewart, Mark B, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation when the Dependent Variable is Grouped," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 207, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Moretti & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2002. "Efficiency Wages, Deferred Payments, and Direct Incentives in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1144-1155.
- Yang Yao & Ninghua Zhong, 2010. "Unions Improve Chinese Workers' Welfare," Labor Economics Working Papers 22771, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1995. "Trade Liberalisation and ‘Fair Trade’ Demands: Addressing the Environmental and Labour Standards Issues," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(6), pages 745-759, November.
- Meng, Xin & Zhang, Junsen, 2001. "The Two-Tier Labor Market in Urban China: Occupational Segregation and Wage Differentials between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Shanghai," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 485-504, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laureen Albarrán Díaz de León & Jerjes Aguirre Ochoa, 2014. "Analyzing Organized Crime From A Business Perspective: The Case Of Mexican Meth Mafia," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(9), pages 977-990, September.
- Yichao Liu & Sunwei Li & Qian Yi & Daoyi Chen, 2017. "Wind Profiles and Wave Spectra for Potential Wind Farms in South China Sea. Part II: Wave Spectrum Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, January.
More about this item
KeywordsJ8; customer auditing; welfare; labor standards; union; hours; benefits;
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt5qc8v3hm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.