Trade Liberalisation and ‘Fair Trade’ Demands: Addressing the Environmental and Labour Standards Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drusilla Brown & Alan Deardorff & Robert Stern, 1998. "Trade and Labor Standards," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-194, April.
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2001.
"Labor Standards: Where Do They Belong on the International Trade Agenda?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 89-112, Summer.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001. "Labor Standards: Where Do They Belong on the International Trade Agenda?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0113, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- James Heintz, 2011. "Global Labor Standards: Their Impact and Implementation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Guojun He & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2013.
"Does Customer Auditing Help Chinese Workers?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(2), pages 511-524, April.
- He, Guojun & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2009. "Does Customer Auditing Help Chinese Workers?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5qc8v3hm, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- He, Goujun & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2012. "Does Customer Auditing Help Chinese Workers?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7bb518tz, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jafarey, Saqib & Lahiri, Sajal, 2002.
"Will trade sanctions reduce child labour?: The role of credit markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 137-156, June.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Lahiri, Sajal, 1999. "Will trade sanctions reduce child labour? The role of credit markets," Economics Discussion Papers 10004, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kaushik Basu, 2003.
"Globalization and the Politics of International Finance: The Stiglitz Verdict,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 885-899, September.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2003. "Globalization and the Politics of International Finance: The Stiglitz Verdict," Working Papers 03-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Stephanie Barrientos & Gary Gereffi & Arianna Rossi, 2012. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: Developing a Framework for Analysis," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2010-03, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:unt:jnapdj:v:24:y:2017:i:2:p:89-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-018-9301-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhiqi Chen & Afshan Dar-Brodeur, 2014. "Trade and Labour Standards: Will There Be a Race to the Bottom?," Carleton Economic Papers 14-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:18:y:1995:i:6:p:745-759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.