The New Demographics of Housing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1999.
"The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 455-506, June.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1997. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," NBER Working Papers 5881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David & Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward, 1999. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," Scholarly Articles 2770033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kain, John F & Quigley, John M, 1974. "Housing Market Discrimination, Homeownership, and Savings Behavior: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 230-231, March.
- R. Raley, 2001. "Increasing fertility in cohabiting unions: evidence for the second demographic transition in the united states?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 59-66, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Haurin & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2007.
"The Influence of Household Formation on Homeownership Rates Across Time and Race,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 411-450, December.
- Donald Haurin & Stuart Rosenthal, 2007. "The Influence of Household Formation on Homeownership Rates across Time and Race," Working Papers 07-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:bphupl:qt9668w1w4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .