Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2830, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2002. "Country risk and the international flows of technology: evidence from the chemical industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb022514, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guifang Yang & Keith Maskus, 2001. "Intellectual property rights and licensing: An econometric investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 58-79, March.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 2010. "Intellectual property rights, multinational firms and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 13-27, May.
- Uday Sinha, 2006. "Patent Enforcement, Innovation and Welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 211-241, September.
- Anand, Bharat N & Khanna, Tarun, 2000. "The Structure of Licensing Contracts," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 103-135, March.
- Walter G. Park & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2004. "International Licensing and the Strengthening of Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Smith, Pamela J., 2001. "How do foreign patent rights affect U.S. exports, affiliate sales, and licenses?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 411-439, December.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila, 1994. "Intellectual property rights and the mode of technology transfer," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 381-402, August.
- Barro, Robert J & Lee, Jong Wha, 1996. "International Measures of Schooling Years and Schooling Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 218-223, May.
- Michael W Nicholson, 2007. "The Impact of Industry Characteristics and IPR Policy on Foreign Direct Investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(1), pages 27-54, April.
- Ivus, Olena, 2010. "Do stronger patent rights raise high-tech exports to the developing world?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 38-47, May.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy Gallini, 2011.
"Private agreements for coordinating patent rights: the case of patent pools,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 5-30.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2010. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2010-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2015. "Promoting Competition by Coordinating Prices: When Rivals Share Intellectual Property," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2015-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual property protection; licensing technology;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .