Patent Enforcement, Innovation and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Neogi, Chiranjib, 2014. "Vertical technology transfer and the welfare implications of patent protection," Research in Economics, Elsevier, pages 239-247.
- Keishun Suzuki, 2015.
"Legal enforcement against illegal imitation in developing countries,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 247-270, November.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2014. "Legal Enforcement against Illegal Imitation in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 55535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010.
"Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries,"
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries," Working papers 188, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2012. "Intellectual Property Protection and Technology Licensing: The Case of Developing Countries," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(3), pages 539-564.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2013. "Patent protection under endogenous product differentiation," Discussion Paper Series 2013_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2013.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Chiranjib Neogi, "undated". "Vertical technology transfer and the implications of patent protection," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology transfer; patent enforcement; innovation; welfare; O34; F23; D45;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:88:y:2006:i:3:p:211-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .