Poverty Among Social and Economic Groups In India in the Nineteen Nineties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philibert, Cedric, 2000. "How could emissions trading benefit developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 947-956, November.
- David O'Connor, 1995. "Applying Economic Instruments in Developing Countries: From Theory to Implementation," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199501t3, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1995.
- Leimbach, Marian, 2003.
"Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1033-1044, August.
- Frank Jotzo & Axel Michaelowa, 2002. "Estimating the CDM market under the Marrakech Accords," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 179-196, September.
- Chen, Wenying, 2003. "Carbon quota price and CDM potentials after Marrakesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 709-719, June.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1992. "Policy Instruments for Pollution Control in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 145-169, July.
- Halsnaes, Kirsten, 2002. "Market potential for Kyoto mechanisms--estimation of global market potential for co-operative greenhouse gas emission reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Gupta, Sujata & M Bhandari, Preety, 1999. "An effective allocation criterion for CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 727-736, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondal, Snehasis, 2018. "Poverty, Politics and the Socially Marginalised – a state level analysis in India," MPRA Paper 83837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weitzel, Matthias & Ghosh, Joydeep & Peterson, Sonja & Pradhan, Basanta K., 2015.
"Effects of international climate policy for India: evidence from a national and global CGE model,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 516-538, August.
- Weitzel, Matthias & Ghosh, Joydeep & Peterson, Sonja & Pradhan, Basanta K., 2012. "Effects of international climate policy for India: Evidence from a national and global CGE model," Kiel Working Papers 1810, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Weitzel, Matthias & Ghosh, Joydeep & Peterson, Sonja & Pradhan, Basanta, 2013. "Effects of international climate policy for India: Evidence from a national and global CGE model," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79771, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2012.
"A distributional analysis of social group inequality in rural India,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 415-432, May.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2009. "A Distributional Analysis of Social Group Inequality in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 3973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam, 2009. "A Distributional Analysis of Social Group Inequality in Rural India," Working Papers id:2047, eSocialSciences.
- Alkire, Sabina & Seth, Suman, 2015.
"Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 93-108.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Subramanian, Sreenivasan, 2012. "Variable Populations and the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Swati Dutta & Lakshmi Kumar, 2016. "Is Poverty Stochastic or Structural in Nature? Evidence from Rural India," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 957-979, September.
- Reena Kumari, 2016. "Regional disparity in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar: a disaggregated level analysis," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 121-146, October.
- Swati Dutta, 2015. "Identifying Single or Multiple Poverty Trap: An Application to Indian Household Panel Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 157-179, January.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Poverty; Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes; Labour Households;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2003-09-24 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2003-09-24 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2003-09-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2003-09-24 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .