Report NEP-EDU-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Olenev & Dmitry Sarancha, 2003. "A Model of Demographic and Economic Processe Interaction," Labor and Demography 0309006, EconWPA.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2003. "How Much of the Gender Difference in Child School Enrolment Can Be Explained? Evidence from Rural India," HEW 0309004, EconWPA.
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2003. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes?," NBER Working Papers 9972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Sundaram & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2003. "Poverty Among Social and Economic Groups In India in the Nineteen Nineties," Working papers 118, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.