A Model of Demographic and Economic Processe Interaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Olenev, 2003. "Production Function of Skilled and Unskilled Labour in a Model of a Non-Growing Russian Economy. - Aberdeen: ILM Conference Proceedings, October 11-12, 1999. PP.560-575," Labor and Demography 0309005, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordseducation level; skilled labour; fertility; well-being; age group; pollution; ecology; ndustrialised economy; quality of life; population size;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2003-09-24 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0309006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .