Nuclear New Build in the United States 1990-2010: A Three State Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heffron, Raphael J., 2013. "Nuclear new build in the United States 1990–2010: A three state analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(5), pages 876-892.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel C. Matisoff, 2008. "The Adoption of State Climate Change Policies and Renewable Portfolio Standards: Regional Diffusion or Internal Determinants?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 25(6), pages 527-546, December.
- Barry G. Rabe, 2008. "States on Steroids: The Intergovernmental Odyssey of American Climate Policy," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 25(2), pages 105-128, March.
- MacKerron, Gordon, 2004. "Nuclear power and the characteristics of `ordinariness'--the case of UK energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1957-1965, November.
- Proops, John, 2001. "The (non-) economics of the nuclear fuel cycle: an historical and discourse analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 13-19, October.
- Aaker, David A & Stayman, Douglas M & Hagerty, Michael R, 1986. " Warmth in Advertising: Measurement, Impact, and Sequence Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 365-381, March.
- Lund, Peter, 2006. "Market penetration rates of new energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3317-3326, November.
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & Geoffrey S. Rothwell, 1990. "Subsidy To Nuclear Power Through Price-Anderson Liability Limit," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 73-79, July.
- Sanya Carley, 2011. "The Era of State Energy Policy Innovation: A Review of Policy Instruments," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 28(3), pages 265-294, May.
- Barry Rabe, 2007. "Environmental Policy and the Bush Era: The Collision Between the Administrative Presidency and State Experimentation," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 413-431, Summer.
- Peter Navarro, 1988. "Comparative Energy Policy: The Economics of Nuclear Power in Japan and the United States," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Muhammad T. & Thopil, George Alex & Lalk, Jorg, 2016. "Review of proposals for practical power sector restructuring and reforms in a dynamic electricity supply industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 326-335.
- Heffron, Raphael J., 2013.
"Nuclear energy policy in the United States 1990–2010: A federal or state responsibility?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 254-266.
- Heffron, R.J., 2013. "Nuclear Energy policy in the United States 1990-2010: A Federal or State Responsibility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1303, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren, 2014. "Achieving sustainable supply chains through energy justice," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 435-437.
- Chuanwang Sun & Nan Lyu & Xiaoling Ouyang, 2014. "Chinese Public Willingness to Pay to Avoid Having Nuclear Power Plants in the Neighborhood," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-27, October.
More about this item
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .