Strukturwandel in der Europäischen Union am Beispiel ausgewählter Leitmärkte mit besonderem Bezug auf die Innovationstätigkeit der Mitgliedsländer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart Verspagen & Wilfred Schoenmakers, 2004.
"The spatial dimension of patenting by multinational firms in europe,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Verspagen, B. & Schoenmakers, W., 2002. "The Spatial Dimension of Patenting by Multinational Firms in Europe," Working Papers 02.11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Bela Balassa, 1965. "Tariff Protection in Industrial Countries: An Evaluation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 573-573.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schiff, Maurice*Valdes, Alberto, 1998. "Agriculture and the macroeconomy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1967, The World Bank.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2012.
"A Relational Approach To The Geography Of Innovation: A Typology Of Regions,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 492-516, July.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2011. "A relational approach to the geography of innovation: a typology of regions," IREA Working Papers 201121, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013.
"Do Labour Mobility and Technological Collaborations Foster Geographical Knowledge Diffusion? The Case of European Regions,"
Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 321-354, June.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," IREA Working Papers 201314, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," AQR Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2013.
- Mei Hsiu-Ching Ho & Vincent H. Lin & John S. Liu, 2014. "Exploring knowledge diffusion among nations: a study of core technologies in fuel cells," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 100(1), pages 149-171, July.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Vincenzo Scrutinio & Katalin Szemeredi, 2016.
"Colocation and Knowledge Diffusion: Evidence from Million Dollar Plants,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1447, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Scrutinio, Vincenzo & Szemeredi, Katalin, 2016. "Colocation and knowledge diffusion: evidence from million dollar plants," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Blomkvist, Katarina & Kappen, Philip & Zander, Ivo, 2014. "Superstar inventors—Towards a people-centric perspective on the geography of technological renewal in the multinational corporation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 669-682.
- Barend A. De Vries, 1972. "International Price Comparisons of Selected Capital Goods Industries," NBER Chapters, in: International Comparisons of Prices and Output, pages 335-367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2006.
"Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?,"
935, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2006. "Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 2140, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2006. "Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?," Center Discussion Papers 28430, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Kogler, Dieter F., 2010. "Stylized Facts in the Geography of Innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 381-410, Elsevier.
- Hans Lööf, 2009. "Multinational enterprises and innovation: firm level evidence on spillover via R&D collaboration," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 41-71, February.
- Favaro, Donata & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2012. "Productivity in innovation: the role of inventor connections and mobility," MPRA Paper 38950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kym Anderson, 2003.
"Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How Far Have We Come?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 413-440, April.
- Anderson, Kym, 2002. "Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How Far Have We Come?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How far have we come?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-09, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Norman Sedgley & Bruce Elmslie, 2011. "Do We Still Need Cities? Evidence on Rates of Innovation from Count Data Models of Metropolitan Statistical Area Patents," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 86-108, January.
- Zhaohui Niu & Chang Liu & Saileshsingh Gunessee & Chris Milner, 2018.
"Non-tariff and overall protection: evidence across countries and over time,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(4), pages 675-703, November.
- Zhaohui Niu & Chang Liu & Saileshsingh Gunessee & Chris Milner, 2018. "Non-tariff and Overall Protection: Evidence Across Countries and Over time," Discussion Papers 2018-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Miguélez, Ernest & Moreno, Rosina, 2015. "Knowledge flows and the absorptive capacity of regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 833-848.
- Rammer, Christian & Schmiele, Anja, 2008.
"Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-035 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Léo CHARLES, 2015. "Evolution of trade patterns and economic performance:the case of France and Switzerland during the nineteenth century," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Silvia Nenci, 2009. "Tariff liberatization and the growth of word trade: A comparative historiocal analysis to evaluate the multilateral trading system," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0110, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Luke Willard, 2000. "Does Openness Promote Growth?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 251-261.
- Lindland, Jostein, 1997. "The impact of the Uruguay Round on tariff escalation in agricultural products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 487-500, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Alternative Energy Source; Biotechnology; Communication Industries; Recycling;
All these keywords.
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.