Towards a Plurality of Methods in Project Evaluation: A Contextualised Approach to Understanding Impact Trajectories and Efficacy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Toward a plurality of methods in project evaluation: a contextualised approach to understanding impact trajectories and efficacy," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tannahill, Carol & Sridharan, Sanjeev, 2013. "Getting real about policy and practice needs: Evaluation as a bridge between the problem and solution space," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 157-164.
- McKenzie, David, 2012.
"Beyond baseline and follow-up: The case for more T in experiments,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 210-221.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.
- Sridharan, Sanjeev & Nakaima, April, 2011. "Ten steps to making evaluation matter," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 135-146, May.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:481-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Clemens & Gabriel Demombynes, 2011.
"When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference? The case of the Millennium Villages,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 305-339, September.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Demombynes, Gabriel, 2010. "When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference ? the case of the millennium villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5477, The World Bank.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2015.
"Assessing Foreign Aid’s Long-Run Contribution to Growth and Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 6-18.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid's Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rao, Vijayendra & Ananthpur, Kripa & Malik, Kabir, 2017.
"The Anatomy of Failure: An Ethnography of a Randomized Trial to Deepen Democracy in Rural India,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 481-497.
- Ananthpur, Kripa & Malik, Kabir & Rao, Vijayendra, 2014. "The anatomy of failure : an ethnography of a randomized trial to deepen democracy in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6958, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:7309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.