Report NEP-PPM-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Towards a Plurality of Methods in Project Evaluation: A Contextualised Approach to Understanding Impact Trajectories and Efficacy," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7309, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Manuela Gussoni - Andrea Mangani, 2009. "The impact of public funding for innovation on firms' R&D investments: Do R&D cooperation and appropriability matter?," Discussion Papers 2009/90, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Owen Barder, 2009. "Beyond Planning: Markets and Networks for Better Aid," Working Papers 185, Center for Global Development.
- Sarah Bracking & Lloyd Sachikonye, 2009. "Development Finance, Private and Public Sectors in Zimbabwe: Sustainability or Odious Debt?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 8409, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jason Junge & David Levinson, 2009. "Financing transportation with land value taxes: Effects on development intensity," Working Papers 000067, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.