Beyond Planning: Markets and Networks for Better Aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Simon, 2011. "Political constraints on division of labor in development policy across countries: A proposal for a more viable coordination procedure at the EU level," Working Papers 28, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Katinka Cranenburgh & Daniel Arenas, 2014. "Strategic and Moral Dilemmas of Corporate Philanthropy in Developing Countries: Heineken in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 523-536, July.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:16:y:2011:i:4:p:529-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Dornan & Tess Newton Cain, 2014. "Regional Service Delivery among Pacific Island Countries: An Assessment," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 541-560, September.
- Andy Sumner, 2010. "Global Poverty and the New Bottom Billion: What if Three-quarters of the World?s Poor Live in Middle-income Countries?," Working Papers 74, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fritz, Livia & Raza, Werner, 2014. "Living up to Policy Coherence for Development? The OECD's disciplines on tied aid financing," Working Papers 49, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- George Mavrotas, 2011. "Security and Development: Delving Deeper into the Nexus," Chapters,in: Security and Development, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Booth, 2012. "Working with the Grain and Swimming against the Tide," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 163-180, February.
- Hartmann, Simon, 2013. "Collaborative capacity building as an approach to more effective development cooperation: Lessons from the nation building experience in Burundi (2002-2008)," Briefing Papers 7, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Stephen Howes, 2014. "A Framework for Understanding Aid Effectiveness Determinants, Strategies and Tradeoffs," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 58-72, January.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:16:y:2011:i:4:p:562-578 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaid; aid reform; aid agencies; political economy; market mechanism; networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2009-10-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2009-10-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .