Toward a plurality of methods in project evaluation: a contextualised approach to understanding impact trajectories and efficacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Towards a Plurality of Methods in Project Evaluation: A Contextualised Approach to Understanding Impact Trajectories and Efficacy," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7309, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Clemens & Gabriel Demombynes, 2011.
"When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference? The case of the Millennium Villages,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 305-339, September.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Demombynes, Gabriel, 2010. "When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference ? the case of the millennium villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5477, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David, 2012.
"Beyond baseline and follow-up: The case for more T in experiments,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 210-221.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.
- Tannahill, Carol & Sridharan, Sanjeev, 2013. "Getting real about policy and practice needs: Evaluation as a bridge between the problem and solution space," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 157-164.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2015.
"Assessing Foreign Aid’s Long-Run Contribution to Growth and Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 6-18.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid's Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sridharan, Sanjeev & Nakaima, April, 2011. "Ten steps to making evaluation matter," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 135-146, May.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:481-497 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment planning and policy; economic change; impact assessment methods and approaches;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevef:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJDE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .