Getting real about policy and practice needs: Evaluation as a bridge between the problem and solution space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.053983_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Woolcock, 2009.
"Toward a plurality of methods in project evaluation: a contextualised approach to understanding impact trajectories and efficacy,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14.
- Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Towards a Plurality of Methods in Project Evaluation: A Contextualised Approach to Understanding Impact Trajectories and Efficacy," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7309, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Singer, Merrill, 1994. "Aids and the health crisis of the U.S. urban poor; the perspective of critical medical anthropology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 931-948, October.
- Davidson R. Gwatkin & Adam Wagstaff & Abdo S. Yazbeck, 2005. "Reaching the Poor with Health, Nutrition, and Population Services : What Works, What Doesn't, and Why," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7393.
- Leclerc, Annette & Chastang, Jean-François & Menvielle, Gwenn & Luce, Danièle, 2006. "Socioeconomic inequalities in premature mortality in France: Have they widened in recent decades?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(8), pages 2035-2045, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdipanah, Roshanak & Manzano, Ana & Borrell, Carme & Malmusi, Davide & Rodriguez-Sanz, Maica & Greenhalgh, Joanne & Muntaner, Carles & Pawson, Ray, 2015. "Exploring complex causal pathways between urban renewal, health and health inequality using a theory-driven realist approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 266-274.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; Problem space; Solution space; Syndemics; Planning health equity interventions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:36:y:2013:i:1:p:157-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.