Impact of joined-up HIV harm reduction and multidrug resistant tuberculosis control programmes in Estonia: System dynamics simulation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singer, Merrill, 1994. "Aids and the health crisis of the U.S. urban poor; the perspective of critical medical anthropology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 931-948, October.
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Kishore Sengupta & Tarek K. Abdel-Hamid, 1993. "Alternative Conceptions of Feedback in Dynamic Decision Environments: An Experimental Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 411-428, April.
- Mark Paich & John D. Sterman, 1993. "Boom, Bust, and Failures to Learn in Experimental Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(12), pages 1439-1458, December.
- Diehl, Ernst & Sterman, John D., 1995. "Effects of Feedback Complexity on Dynamic Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 198-215, May.
- Sterman, John D., 1989. "Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 301-335, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay Basu & David Stuckler & Martin McKee, 2010. "Drivers of Inequality in Millennium Development Goal Progress: A Statistical Analysis," Working Papers id:2467, eSocialSciences.
- Chandra Pedamallu & Linet Ozdamar & Erik Kropat & Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, 2012. "A system dynamics model for intentional transmission of HIV/AIDS using cross impact analysis," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(2), pages 319-336, June.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:160-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:2-3:p:207-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.