Decentralisation, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katsushi S Imai & Takahiro Sato, 2012. "Decentralization, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(1), pages 125-143, February.
More about this item
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-12-23 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2010-12-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:13610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .