Report NEP-POL-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stef PROOST, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.20, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2010. "A note on Fairness and Redistribution," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-059, Harvard Business School.
- Stef PROOST & Vera ZAPOROZHETS, 2010. "The political economy of fixed regional investment shares with an illustration for Belgian Railway investments," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.05, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2010. "Political leadership change: A theoretical assessment using a human capital ?learning by doing? model," Economics Working Papers 5_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Takahiro Sato & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Decentralisation, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13610, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Elizabeth Asiedu & Donald Lien, 2010. "Democracy, Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201009, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Roca & Eda Alidedeoglu-Buchner, 2010. "Corruption Perceptions: the Trap of Democratization, a Panel Data Analysis," Documents de travail 161, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.