Report NEP-POL-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stef PROOST, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.20, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2010. "A note on Fairness and Redistribution," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-059, Harvard Business School.
- Stef PROOST & Vera ZAPOROZHETS, 2010. "The political economy of fixed regional investment shares with an illustration for Belgian Railway investments," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.05, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2010. "Political leadership change: A theoretical assessment using a human capital ?learning by doing? model," Economics Working Papers 5_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Takahiro Sato & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Decentralisation, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13610, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Elizabeth Asiedu & Donald Lien, 2010. "Democracy, Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201009, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Dietrich Franz & Spiekermann Kai, 2010. "Independent Opinions?," Research Memorandum 067, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Thomas Roca & Eda Alidedeoglu-Buchner, 2010. "Corruption Perceptions: the Trap of Democratization, a Panel Data Analysis," Documents de travail 161, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.