Decentralization, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Takahiro Sato & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Decentralization, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programs in Rural India," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takahiro Sato & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Decentralisation, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 13610, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:125-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .