Report NEP-DEV-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing You, 2010. "Evaluating poverty duration and transition:A spell-approach to rural China," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 13410, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Takahiro Sato & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Decentralisation, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programmes in Rural India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 13610, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Anirudh Krishna & Abusaleh Shariff, 2010. "The irrelevance of national strategies? Rural poverty creation and reduction in states and regions of India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 13910, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2010. "Do Multiple Financial Services Enhance the Poverty Outreach of Microfinance Institutions?," Working Papers CEB 10-058, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olsson, Ola & Valsecchi, Michele, 2010. "Quantifying Ethnic Cleansing: An Application to Darfur," Working Papers in Economics 479, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "How Rich Countries Became Rich and Why Poor Countries Remain Poor: It's the Economic Structure . . . Duh!," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_644, Levy Economics Institute.