Market Structure in Transition: Entry and Competition in Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Davis, 2006. "Spatial competition in retail markets: movie theaters," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 964-982, December.
- Stefan Bojnec & Ana Xavier, 2004. "Entry and exit in transition economies: the Slovenian manufacturing sector," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 191-214.
- Catherine Schaumans & Frank Verboven, 2015.
"Entry and Competition in Differentiated Products Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 195-209, March.
- Schaumans, Catherine & Verboven, Frank, 2011. "Entry and Competition in Differentiated Products Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catherine SCHAUMANS & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Entry and competition in differentiated products markets," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.23, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Schaumans, C.B.C. & Verboven, F.L., 2011. "Entry and Competition in Differentiated Products Markets," Discussion Paper 2011-049, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Saul Estrin, 2002. "Competition and Corporate Governance in Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 101-124, Winter.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Andrei Shastitko & Boris Kuznetsov, 2007. "Competition and Industrial Organisation in Transition Markets: What Can We Derive from Empirical Studies?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 17-33.
- Michael J. Mazzeo, 2002. "Product Choice and Oligopoly Market Structure," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(2), pages 221-242, Summer.
- Barbara Roberts & Steve Thompson, 2003. "Entry and Exit in a Transition Economy: The Case of Poland," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2005.
"Market Size Matters,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Jeffrey Campbell, 2000. "Market Size Matters," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1225, Econometric Society.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2003. "Market size matters," Working Paper Series WP-03-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2002. "Market Size Matters," NBER Working Papers 9113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2010.
"Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(5), pages 1491-1527, September.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-110/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2009. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-in first-out oligopoly dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-06-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- repec:rje:randje:v:37:y:2006:i:4:p:964-982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1999. "The Number of Firms and Production Capacity in Relation to Market Size," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 69-85, March.
- Federico Etro, 2012. "The Theory of Endogenous Market Structures: A Survey," Working Papers 2012_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Richard E. Caves, 1998. "Industrial Organization and New Findings on the Turnover and Mobility of Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1947-1982, December.
More about this item
Keywordsentry thresholds; competition; Slovakia; transition; geographic markets;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2015-02-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2015-02-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2015-02-11 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brt:depwps:005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Labaj). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/khnfesk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.