Competition and Industrial Organisation in Transition Markets: What Can We Derive from Empirical Studies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Grancelli, 2012. "Bastions Of Irrational Conservatism? Shop-Floor Accounts And The Co-Evolution Of Organizational And Institutional Change In Russia," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
- Martin Lábaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silanič & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2018.
"Market structure and competition in transition: results from a spatial analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(15), pages 1694-1715, March.
- Lábaj, Martin & Morvay, Karol & Silanic, Peter & Weiss, Christoph & Yontcheva, Biliana, 2016. "Market Structure and Competition in Transition: Results from a Spatial Analysis," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 218, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Martin Labaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silanic & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2016. "Market Structure and Competition in Transition:Results from a Spatial Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp218, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Martin Lábaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silaniè & Christoph Weiss, 2014. "Market Structure in Transition: Entry and Competition in Slovakia," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 005, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:19:y:2007:i:1:p:17-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.