Bastions Of Irrational Conservatism? Shop-Floor Accounts And The Co-Evolution Of Organizational And Institutional Change In Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Andrei Shastitko & Boris Kuznetsov, 2007. "Competition and Industrial Organisation in Transition Markets: What Can We Derive from Empirical Studies?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 17-33.
- Chung-Leung Luk & Oliver H M Yau & Leo Y M Sin & Alan C B Tse & Raymond P M Chow & Jenny S Y Lee, 2008. "The effects of social capital and organizational innovativeness in different institutional contexts," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(4), pages 589-612, June.
- Sarah E. A. Dixon & Klaus E. Meyer & Marc Day, 2010. "Stages of Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 416-436, May.
- Roderick Martin, 2002. "Politicized Managerial Capitalism: Enterprise Structures In Post-Socialist Central And Eastern Europe," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 823-839, September.
- McCarthy, Daniel J. & Puffer, Sheila M., 2003. "Corporate governance in Russia: a framework for analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 397-415, November.
- Gelbuda, Modestas & Meyer, Klaus E. & Delios, Andrew, 2008. "International business and institutional development in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Urmas Varblane & David Dyker & Dorel Tamm & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2007. "Can the National Innovation Systems of the New EU Member States Be Improved?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 399-416.
- Gordon Redding, 2005. "The thick description and comparison of societal systems of capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(2), pages 123-155, March.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2011. "State-business relations in Russia in the 2000s: From the capture model to a variety of exchange models?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Igor Gurkov, 2011. "Innovative actions and innovation (in)capabilities of Russian industrial companies: a further extension of observations," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 507-516, May.
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J., 2007. "Can Russia's state-managed, network capitalism be competitive?: Institutional pull versus institutional push," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Michailova, Snejina & Worm, Verner, 2003. "Personal Networking in Russia and China:: Blat and Guanxi," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 509-519, August.
- Klaus E Meyer & Mike W Peng, 2005. "Probing theoretically into Central and Eastern Europe: transactions, resources, and institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 600-621, November.
- Roth, Kendall & Kostova, Tatiana, 2003. "Organizational coping with institutional upheaval in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 314-330, November.
- Bruno Grancelli, 2011. "Local development in the rural regions of Eastern Europe: Post-socialist paradoxes of economic and social entrepreneurship," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(1), pages 31-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:3:y:2012:i:2:id:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.