Organizational coping with institutional upheaval in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J., 2003. "The emergence of corporate governance in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 284-298, November.
- McCarthy, Daniel & Puffer, Sheila, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Russia:: towards a European, US, or Russian Model?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 630-640, December.
- Smith, Anne & Golden, Peggy & Pitcher, Patricia, 1999. "The clock is ticking: surviving privatization and deregulation by utilizing the running time," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 409-421, August.
- John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2002. "The Central Role of Entrepreneurs in Transition Economies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 153-170, Summer.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalya Dyomina & Mike Wright & Trevor Buck, 2001. "Effects of Post-Privatization Governance and Strategies on Export Intensity in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 853-871, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:38:y:2003:i:4:p:314-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .