Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-in first-out oligopoly dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-06-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2009. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-110/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jan 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Lábaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silaniè & Christoph Weiss, 2014. "Market Structure in Transition: Entry and Competition in Slovakia," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 005, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Martin Labaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silanic & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2016.
"Market Structure and Competition in Transition:Results from a Spatial Analysis,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp218, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lábaj, Martin & Morvay, Karol & Silanic, Peter & Weiss, Christoph & Yontcheva, Biliana, 2016. "Market Structure and Competition in Transition: Results from a Spatial Analysis," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4851, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Hanazono, Makoto & Yang, Huanxing, 2009. "Dynamic entry and exit with uncertain cost positions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 474-487, May.
- Armand, Alex & Mendi, Pedro, 2017. "Demand Fluctuations and Innovation Investments: Evidence from the Great Recession in Spain," MPRA Paper 76884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Lábaj & Alzbeta Siskovicova & Barbora Skalicanova & Peter Silanic & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2015. "Market Structure and Competition in the Health-care Industry: Results from a Transition Economy," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 010, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Oligopoly dynamics with barriers to entry," Working Paper Series WP-06-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joao Macieira, 2010. "Oblivious Equilibrium in Dynamic Discrete Games," 2010 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wilson, Nathan E., 2012. "Uncertain regulatory timing and market dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 102-115.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:78:y:2010:i:5:p:1491-1527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.