How effective and legitimate is the European semester? Increasing role of the European parliament
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallerberg, Mark & Yläoutinen, Sami, 2010. "Political Power, Fiscal Institutions and Budgetary Outcomes in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 45-62, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Crum, 2013. "Saving the Euro at the Cost of Democracy?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 614-630, July.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011.
"Europe's growth emergency,"
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe's Growth Emergency," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1144, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe’s Growth Emergency," Working Papers 1105, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Maatsch, Aleksandra, 2017. "Effectiveness of the European semester: Explaining domestic consent and contestation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Cristina Fasone, 2012. "The Struggle of the European Parliament to Participate in the New Economic Governance," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 45, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "The euro crisis: ten roots, but fewer solutions," Policy Contributions 755, Bruegel.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .