Collusion Helps Abate Environmental Pollution: A Dynamic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "On the multiplicity of efficiency-inducing tax rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 331-336, August.
- Karp Larry & Livernois John, 1994.
"Using Automatic Tax Changes to Control Pollution Emissions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 38-48, July.
- Livernois, J. & Karp, L., 1992. "Using Automatic Tax Changes to Control Pollution Emissions," Working Papers 1992-12, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & van Long, Ngo, 1998.
"Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 325-342, November.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 1997. "Efficiency Inducing Taxation for Polluting Oligopolists," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-21, CIRANO.
- Karp, Larry & Livernois, John, 1992. "On efficiency-inducing taxation for a non-renewable resource monopolist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 219-239, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dragone, Davide & Lambertini, Luca & Palestini, Arsen, 2014.
"Regulating Environmental Externalities through Public Firms: A Differential Game,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 15-40, April.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2011. "Regulating Environmental Externalities through Public Firms: A Differential Game," Working Papers wp738, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Fadaee, 2011. "A Dynamic Approach to the Environmental Effects of Trade Liberalization," Working Papers wp746, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-12-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2007-12-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-12-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.