Report NEP-ENV-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani & E. Scorcu, 2007. "Collusion Helps Abate Environmental Pollution: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 615, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Patt , Anthony G. & Schroter, Dagmar, 2007. "Perceptions of environmental risks in Mozambique : implications for the success of adaptation and coping strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4417, The World Bank.
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "When and Why Does it Pay to be Green?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-03, CIRANO.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2007. "Ground Water Management: Need for Sustainable Approach," MPRA Paper 6078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2007.
- Nina S. Jones & Eric Zivot & University of Washington, 2007. "Trends of U.S. Emissions of Nitrogen Oxides and Volatile Organic Compounds," Working Papers UWEC-2007-33, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "Des billets verts pour des entreprises vertes ?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-02, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00188848_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constantina Kottaridi & Fragkiskos Filippaios, 2007. "Mapping Foreign direct Investment in UK Regions: The Role of Environmental Determinism and Dynamism," Working Papers 010, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Sirieix, L. & Santiago de Abreu, L. & Aico Watanabe, M. & Kledal, P.R., 2007. "Comparing Organic Urban Consumers in Developing and Developed Countries: First Results in Brazil and France," Working Papers MOISA 200704, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00192205_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Moeltner & Richard T. Woodward, 2007. "Meta-Functional Benefit Transfer for Wetland Valuation: Making the Most of Small Samples," Working Papers 07-012, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Klaus Moeltner & Randall S. Rosenberger, 2007. "Meta-Regression and Benefit Transfer: Data Space, Model Space, and the Quest for ‘Optimal Scope’," Working Papers 07-011, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00186717_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josephine, Faass & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Towards a More Holistic Understanding of American Support for Genetically Modified Crops: An Examination of Influential Factors Using a Binomial Dependent Variable," MPRA Paper 6124, University Library of Munich, Germany.