Mapping Foreign direct Investment in UK Regions: The Role of Environmental Determinism and Dynamism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Gilli and Evis Kellezi, 2001. "Threshold Accepting for Index Tracking," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 72, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUK Regions; subsidiaries; environmental determinism; location choice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-12-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2007-12-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uop:wpaper:010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kleanthis Gatziolis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depelgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .