Sample Selection Bias and Time Instability of Hedonic Art Price Indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilena Biey & Roberto Zanola, 2005.
"The Market for Picasso Prints: A Hybrid Model Approach,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(2), pages 127-136, May.
- Locatelli-Biey, Marilena & Zanola, Roberto, 2003. "The market for Picasso prints: an hybrid model approach," POLIS Working Papers 34, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Mei, Jianping & Moses, Michael, 2006. "The Computation of Prices Indices," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Alan Beggs & Kathryn Graddy, 2008.
"Failure to meet the reserve price: the impact on returns to art,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(4), pages 301-320, December.
- Alan Beggs & Kathryn Graddy, 2006. "Failure to Meet the Reserve Price: The Impact on Returns to Art," Economics Series Working Papers 272, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beggs, Alan & Graddy, Kathryn, 2006. "Failure to Meet the Reserve Price: The Impact on Returns to Art," CEPR Discussion Papers 5811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Clapham & Peter Englund & John M. Quigley & Christian L. Redfearn, 2006.
"Revisiting the Past and Settling the Score: Index Revision for House Price Derivatives,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 275-302, June.
- Clapham, Eric & Englund, Peter & Quigley, John M. & Redfearn, Christian L., 2007. "Revisiting the Past and Settling the Score: Index Revision for House Price Derivatives," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt1m2340dt, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Michel Menger, 1996. "Economics of the arts: selected essays," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1655, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chanel, O. & Gerard, L.A. & Ginsburgh, V., 1992.
"The Relevence of Hedonic Price Indices the Case of Paintings,"
92a19, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Olivier Chanel & Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Victor Ginsburgh, 1996. "The relevance of hedonic price indices: the case of paintings," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1715, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Munneke, Henry J & Slade, Barrett A, 2000. "An Empirical Study of Sample-Selection Bias in Indices of Commercial Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 45-64, July.
- Bradford Case & Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1991. "On Choosing Among House Price Index Methodologies," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 286-307.
- G. Candela & A. Scorcu, 1997. "A Price Index for Art Market Auctions," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(3), pages 175-196, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoletta Marinelli & Giulio Palomba, .
"A Model for Pricing the Italian Contemporary Art Paintings at Auction,"
Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Nicoletta MARINELLI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2008. "A Model for Pricing the Italian Contemporary Art Paintings at Auction," Working Papers 316, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Charlin, Ventura & Cifuentes, Arturo, 2013. "A new financial metric for the art market," MPRA Paper 50186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marinelli, Nicoletta & Palomba, Giulio, 2011. "A model for pricing Italian Contemporary Art paintings at auction," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 212-224, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.