The gains from delegation revisited: price-level targeting, speed-limit and interest rate smoothing policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991.
"Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-636, October.
- de Zeeuw, A.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Difference games and policy evaluation : A conceptual framework," Research Memorandum FEW 268, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garreth Rule, 2012. "Collateral management in central bank policy operations," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 31.
- Jensen Henrik, 2011.
"Estimated Interest Rate Rules: Do they Determine Determinacy Properties?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Jensen, Henrik, 2009. "Estimated Interest Rate Rules: Do they Determine Determinacy Properties?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Hatcher & Patrick Minford, 2016.
"Stabilisation Policy, Rational Expectations And Price-Level Versus Inflation Targeting: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 327-355, April.
- Hatcher, Michael C. & Minford, Patrick, 2013. "Stabilization policy, rational expectations and price-level versus inflation targeting: a survey," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hatcher, Michael & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Stabilization policy, rational expectations and price-level versus infl‡ation targeting: a survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 9820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garreth Rule, 2011. "Issuing central bank securities," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 30.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-03-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .