Collateral management in central bank policy operations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blake, Andrew P. & Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2011. "Optimal policy in Markov-switching rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1626-1651, October.
- Blake, Andy & Gondat-Larralde, Celine, 2010. "Chief Economists' Workshop: state-of-the-art modelling for central banks," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 50(3), pages 214-218.
- Andrew P. Blake & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2011.
"Inflation Conservatism and Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(2), pages 41-83, June.
- Andrew P. Blake & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2008. "Inflation-Conservatism and Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions," Discussion Papers 0801, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Joyce, Michael & Lasaosa, Ana & Stevens , Ibrahim & Tong, Matthew, 2010. "The financial market impact of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 393, Bank of England.
- Blake, Andy & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Yates, Tony, 2011. "The gains from delegation revisited: price-level targeting, speed-limit and interest rate smoothing policies," Bank of England working papers 415, Bank of England.
- Liu, Philip & Mumtaz, Haroon, 2010. "Evolving macroeconomic dynamics in a small open economy: an estimated Markov-switching DSGE model for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 397, Bank of England.
- Garreth Rule, 2011. "Issuing central bank securities," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 30.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Liu, Philip & Mumtaz, Haroon, 2010. "Changes in the transmission of monetary policy: evidence from a time-varying factor-augmented VAR," Bank of England working papers 401, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, November.
- Garreth Rule, 2015. "Understanding the central bank balance sheet," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 32.
More about this item
KeywordsCollateral management in central bank policy operations;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccb:hbooks:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Brady). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccbgvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.