Inflation Conservatism and Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew P. Blake & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2008. "Inflation-Conservatism and Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions," Discussion Papers 0801, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991.
"Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-636, October.
- de Zeeuw, A.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Difference games and policy evaluation : A conceptual framework," Research Memorandum FEW 268, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Libich, Jan & Stehlík, Petr, 2009.
"Rogoff revisited: The conservative central banker proposition under active fiscal policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 140-143, September.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Jan Libich & Petr Stehlik, 2007. "Rogoff Revisited: The Conservative Central Banker Proposition Under Active Fiscal Policies," CAMA Working Papers 2007-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celsa Machado & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2011. "Stabilization Constraints from different-average Public Debt Levels in a Monetary Union with Country-size Asymmetry," EcoMod2011 3152, EcoMod.
- Bianca De Paoli & Matthias Paustian, 2013. "Coordinating monetary and macroprudential policies," Staff Reports 653, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2013.
"Infrequent Fiscal Stabilization,"
2013_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2014. "Infrequent fiscal stabilization," Working Papers 66983445, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bai, Yuting & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2013. "Infrequent Fiscal Stabilization," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Victoria Nuguer & Jessica Roldan-Pena & Enrique Mendoza & Julio Carrillo, 2016.
"When the Central Bank Meets the Financial Authority: Strategic Interactions and Institutional Design,"
2016 Meeting Papers
1461, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Enrique G. Mendoza & Victoria Nuguer & Jessica Roldán-Peña, 2017. "Tight Money-Tight Credit: Coordination Failure in the Conduct of Monetary and Financial Policies," NBER Working Papers 23151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carrillo Julio A. & Mendoza Enrique G. & Nuguer Victoria & Roldán-Peña Jessica, 2017. "Tight Money-Tight Credit: Coordination Failure in the Conduct of Monetary and Financial Policies," Working Papers 2017-10, Banco de México.
- Fragetta, Matteo & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2010.
"Strategic monetary and fiscal policy interactions: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 855-879, October.
- Matteo Fragetta & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2007. "Strategic Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 0706, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Stephanus le Roux, 2013.
"Commitment vs. Discretion in the UK: An Empirical Investigation of the Monetary and Fiscal Policy Regime,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 99-152, December.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & le Roux, Stephanus, 2013. "Commitment vs. Discretion in the UK: An Empirical Investigation of the Monetary and Fiscal Policy Regime," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-52, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Stephanus le Roux, 2013. "Commitment vs. discretion in the UK: An empirical investigation of the monetary and fiscal policy regime," Working Papers 2013_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-2305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Ali Nasir & Alaa M. Soliman, 2014. "Aspects of Macroeconomic Policy Combinations and Their Effects on Financial Markets," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 95-118, March.
- Bai, Yuting & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell, 2017.
"Nominal targeting in an economy with government debt,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 103-125.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova & Campbell Leith, 2015. "Nominal Targeting in an Economy with Government Debt," Working Papers 2015_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Garreth Rule, 2012. "Collateral management in central bank policy operations," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 31.
- Garreth Rule, 2011. "Issuing central bank securities," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 30.
- Paulo Vieira & Celsa Machado & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Simple Rules for Small and Large Countries of a Monetary Union," EcoMod2016 9685, EcoMod.
- Yuting Bai, 2014. "Price level targeting with strategic fiscal policy and the value of fiscal leadership," Working Papers 66983487, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:99-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- CUHAL, Radu & STARIȚÎNA, Ludmila & BASISTÎI, Nicolae, 2014. "Monetary Policy Regimes: Functional Framework And Implications," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 92-100.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2011:q:2:a:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .